Texas Style Burgers
- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup drained canned chopped green chiles
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- MIX meat, 1/4 cup steak sauce, onions and chiles; shape into 6 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- GRILL 11 to 13 min. or until burgers are done (160°F), turning occasionally and brushing with remaining steak sauce.
- SERVE in buns topped with remaining ingredients.