Tailgate Club Sandwich
- 1 loaf unsliced round bread (about 9″ diameter)
- 1 cup bottled sour cream and bacon salad dressing lettuce
- 1/3 lb sliced swiss cheese
- 3/4 lb sliced cooked roast beef
- 1/2 lb sliced cooked turkey
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Cut bread in half horizontally; hollow out center of each half, leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- Spread 1/3 cup of the sour cream and bacon dressing into each shell.
- Line bottom of each shell with lettuce.
- Into the bottom of each shell layer cheese, roast beef, remaining dressing, turkey and then tomato.
- Top with lettuce.
- Replace top shell.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
Enjoy your Tailgate Club Sandwich!