Grilled Seasoned Bratwurst
- 2 Johnsonville® Original Brats
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 2 brat buns, split and toasted
- Place bratwurst in a large saucepan; add the beer, onion and fennel. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain and discard beer mixture.
- Grill bratwurst, covered, over indirect medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally.
- Serve on buns with toppings of your choice.
Enjoy your Grilled Seasoned Bratwurst!