Colby Pepper Jack Cheese Dip
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded colby-Jack cheese blend
- 1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprig
- Tortilla and sweet potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in chicken and next 5 ingredients until blended. Spoon cheese mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Spoon into a serving bowl. Garnish, if desired. Serve with tortilla and sweet potato chips.
Enjoy your Colby Pepperjack Cheese!